Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why???? and Voting . . .

We have now entered the land of "why" with JP. When we are reading books, driving in the car or just about any other time he will as why something is a certain way. When we answer, the next question is why is it whatever our answer was . . . this keeps going on and on. I'm trying to think of creative answers, but the next question will still be why . . . :)

This morning one of our errands was returning books to the library. A few months ago with the election, every time we went to the library there was a very LONG line of people waiting for early voting, so we talked a lot about voting and what the people were doing there. Today he said that there were going to be people in line for voting again. I told him that it would be in about 4 years and that he would be 8 (I guess technically he would be 7). Then he replied that in 4 years he would get to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment